Ride out today

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out today

Post by nuggitt »

With the weather turning nasty from tomorrow. I thought I'd take myself off for a ride out. I headed for Whitby first and it didn't feel to cold until I got on to the top of the North Yorks Moors and there was a serious drop in temperature. I was glad when I got to Whitby because it was a lot warmer there. I had a nice bacon sarnie and a hot cuppa at the Whistlestop Cafe. After having a little stroll around Whitby I headed off to Scarborough along the coast road. The wind was starting to get a bit blustery over the tops. Got into Scarborough safely so headed off to a nice little Cafe I usually frequent for a Latte. From there I headed off to Seaways Cafe at Fridaythorpe. Not many bikes there today which is unusual. From there I set off for home. It was a nice ride out and I'm thinking that could be my last ride out till next year. Unless a miracle happens with the weather.

Here's a few photos of the day.

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Jammy git :crybaby:

I took the afternoon off work as it was a clear blue sky that looked so inviting. As soon as I clocked out the skies turned grey and it started pissing it down ....... Typical :mad:
AKA Bald headed b'stard