breaking 89/90 1000 exup

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

breaking 89/90 1000 exup

Post by fzrinbits »

hi, im new on here but sold a few of bits to a couple members yesterday and today so thought I'd stick an add on here.
ive basically got 3 99% complete fzr1000 exup 89/90 model. my plan is to make 1 really nice standard bike, 1 streetfighter and break the rest. I am starting by breaking all non mechanical parts eg...frame, swingarm, subframes, clocks, wheels, tank, brackets, pegs etc......... basically i don't wanna sell a set of carbs to find i want another set coz mine are knackered. only thing is their isn't 3 complete engines, 1 is totally stripped.
if anyone wants anything let me know.
thanks
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Welcome to the forum Lee. Glad you've come to join us. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
robertcains
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by robertcains »

PM sent
Nick
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

fzr braking.

Post by fzrinbits »

hi, tried to respond to a couple of pm's but the messages are just in my outbox not sent box so don't know if it worked. anyone who wants some bits, if i don't reply just let me know and I'll just email you.
thanks
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: fzr braking.

Post by Stig »

fzrinbits wrote:hi, tried to respond to a couple of pm's but the messages are just in my outbox not sent box so don't know if it worked. anyone who wants some bits, if i don't reply just let me know and I'll just email you.
thanks
The messages stay in your out box until read by the recipient. They then move to your sent box :thumbsup:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Don't worry Lee. They're still in your outbox because the person you sent them to hasn't opened them yet. When he does the message you wrote will go in the sentbox. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

You're quick off the mark this morning Stig. I must have posted my reply seconds after you. I'm going to have to sharpen my game especially on eBay. :p
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by fzrinbits »

okay thanks, at least i know now
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

fzrinbits wrote:okay thanks, at least i know now

I'm here to look after you Lee. I'll do anything to help you just as long as you sell me that Harris exhaust hanger. :lol: :lol:
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by fzrinbits »

hahaha my brother has been after that as well. think I'll keep hold of that.......although i would do you a straight swap for your jmc swingarm......and id even throw in a standard swingarm to sweeten the deal
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

fzrinbits wrote:hahaha my brother has been after that as well. think I'll keep hold of that.......although i would do you a straight swap for your jmc swingarm......and id even throw in a standard swingarm to sweeten the deal
Bugger off!! :lol: :lol: :p
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by fzrinbits »

haha....well if you change your mind :)
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

I'll get in on this deal. I'll throw in a seat cowl too lol :lol:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You've no chance lads. :p
curragh
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by curragh »

Pm sent.