Im back..

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Im back..

Post by parappadog »

Evening all..
Not been on for ages as ive had a break from biking for a bit.. Still have my bikes but been on a back burner due to health issues, a change in career and having another daughter last November..
anyways im slowly getting back into the swing of things and just got a r1 race bike so hope im still welcome :D
hope everyone keeping well.... Jon.
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Good to see you back mister. Congrats on your daughter. No sleep for the wicked eh! You go steady on that r1 now :nod:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Hello Jon and welcome back to the lunatic asylum. Stig is still doing the rounds with the tablets to keep us calm and quiet. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
dustydes
Technician
Technician

welcome

Post by dustydes »

Welcome back

Only just come back myself and started my street fighter project up again with some of the parts you sold me.
Been a few years also due to circumstances and 13 operations and still going but nearly fixed.
Only those who have been insane can prove there not insane! Can you ??? :-)

http://paintings-by-des-pickering.weebly.com/
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Cheers guys.. Good to be back in the land of the living..
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..