Lincoln Bike Fest 2015 7th June

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Lincoln Bike Fest 2015 7th June

Post by rdgravy »

Don't forget Sunday June 7th. Lincs Bike Fest. Who's going to go? It'd be brill if we had more bikes than last year.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

weather permitting and if I can find my ride from the back of the garage somewhere :D

What time is it kicking off/or time we're all meeting up?
AKA Bald headed b'stard
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Weather permitting also, I'm going to try and be there between 8 and 9 so I could try and keep the space available for us. I had a message from the organisers to say their stewards might be able to help save the space also. If you need some help digging yours out Stig I'm sure that there's a few people available to help. :D
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

According to the long range forecast. It's going to be a lovely sunny warm day. He says optimysticly.

I'm hoping to get there for about 10am.

Hey Stig. Have a look under all those yellow dusters in the corner of your garage that's where your bike will be :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
robertcains
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by robertcains »

Watching with interest
Nick
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

Sadly chaps, I will be unable to attend this year.
Apart from being unable to sort a running issue with the bike, my youngest lad has a football tournament on that day.
Stay safe everyone who goes (looks like the weather is going to be kind on that day) and look forward to Nuggitt's report of the day!
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Well that's a shame Dave. I was going to let you have the prime parking spot this year seeing as I banished you into the NCP car park over the road at the last Lincoln meet up.

Could we the chuckle brothers (Mike and myself) come and help sort out your running issues with your bike? We'll promise not to laugh at your little 750. Honest :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

According to my count there's four definates that are going to Lincoln.

Will you be going Nick aka robertcains? That'll make five in total. Tis a pity we can't get more than six in the line up but never mind. Looking forward to seeing the old diehard's again and hopefully putting a new face to a name. if Nick does go :nod: :crybaby:

Just watched the weather for the lincoln area for Sunday and all is good. :D

I'll be there at about 10am ish. :)
robertcains
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by robertcains »

Yep count me in as long as it's not pissing down!
I'll have the missus with me but she will be banished to parking with modern tack lol :D
Where exactly is the meet point please? Save me a space :unibrow:
Nick
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

If you want a space saving then it will cost you a tenner. All proceeds go to roadrunners wallet. It'll never see day light again.

Just watching IOM TT on itv 4. Will send you the address after the programme ok.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Sorry Stig. I told Nick it was a tenner just to get him there. I was going to tell him the real price when he turned up but now you've let the cat out of the bag. Tut tut! :lol:
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

that looks like a yes to Stig buying the drinks then. I bet Mike's feeling better now after hearing that. :D Top man. :) It's at the bottom of Lucy Tower street if I remember correctly. Nuggit will know more shortly. Weather looks brill too. :nod:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

robertcains wrote:
Where exactly is the meet point please?
PM sent Nick. :thumbsup:
robertcains
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by robertcains »

Surely the coffee canna be on the new boy? Lol
Nick
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

robertcains wrote:Surely the coffee canna be on the new boy? Lol
Not just the coffee but roast beef and yorks puds. It is Sunday you know. :lol: I bet you're pleased there's only 5 of us going. :D