That Nuggit fellow.

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

That Nuggit fellow.

Post by rdgravy »

I'm not too sure how much I trust this fellow! Told him I bought my first tube of Autosol last week. 'It's so good' he said, 'I use it on my teeth too' I suspect this is not the case and was a mere joke. I do tend to take things too seriously. The dentist reckons I should be talking ok again within a few weeks. :crybaby: but I will have a nice smile. :D
nuggitt

Re: That Nuggit fellow.

Post by nuggitt »

rdgravy wrote:I'm not too sure how much I trust this fellow! Told him I bought my first tube of Autosol last week. 'It's so good' he said, 'I use it on my teeth too' I suspect this is not the case and was a mere joke. I do tend to take things too seriously. The dentist reckons I should be talking ok again within a few weeks. :crybaby: but I will have a nice smile. :D
You shouldn't use autosol on your teeth Dave. With all your gold teeth you have you'd be better off with duraglit. In case you've got bad eye sight. I'm not saying your a git I'm saying DURAGLIT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

If I'd any gold teeth at all they would've been sold off long ago to pay for a new chain and sprockets. Mind you, I should get my eyes tested, I spent two weeks polishing my exhaust with anusol. :rolleyes:
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

if you didnt keep buying every RWB exup on the market you wouldnt need the anusol :D
AKA Bald headed b'stard
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

if only. On both counts. :nod: