Another ride out.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Another ride out.

Post by nuggitt »

Seeing as the Lincoln trip is off. rdgravy (Dave) and myself took advantage of this lovely weather. We set off for Malton, Helmsley then headed out of Helmsley on to the TT road up to Stokesley. Fantastic bit of road that is. :nod: We then had lunch at the Scaling Dam reservoir. Do a mean bacon butty there. Then we moved on to Sandsend then rode through Whitby to get on to the Scarborough coast road. Had Tea at Scarborough, then headed for home. :D

I'm sorry to say but I didn't take any photos of our adventures.

Thanks for a cracking day out Dave. It's been a good laugh especially when we overtook that police car. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forecast is going to be good on Sunday so I might just pop up to the Seaways cafe. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

oh mate, that was a fantastic day. Glad I came up. Flippin good roads. You made me laugh all day sat behind you. All I kept saying to myself was " he's not gonna overtake there is he?" and then you were gone. I'm still laughing. You know your bike sure enough. :D