Brayford Pool Bike Meet Sunday 15th June Lincoln

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

Depending on the weather (weather the wife lets me) I'm good for it.
See if I can tag on to John & Karl. :unibrow:
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

Sounds good for me mate
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

You can tag along, only if you paint your bike red white and blue. I have some blue left from the bedroom, infact I may have some white left over from the ceiling. All you need is the red. Try the post office. :lol: :lol: :p
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

I can try and get in touch with the organisers if you like and see if they'll make a spot for us. :D
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

rdgravy wrote:I can try and get in touch with the organisers if you like and see if they'll make a spot for us. :D
That's a good idea Dave. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

I've left them a message. Just waiting to hear. :D
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

nuggitt wrote:You can tag along, only if you paint your bike red white and blue. I have some blue left from the bedroom, infact I may have some white left over from the ceiling. All you need is the red. Try the post office. :lol: :lol: :p
Bugger, thought it was a long shot! Guess I'm just a victim of 90's blip that Yamaha had with their paint schemes!
Right, where are those rattle cans........... :smirk:
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

I had a reply to say that the Brayford is well sign posted and we can park for free at the eastern end of the waterfront in the NCP carpark. I thought they may have suggested parking on the waterfront as it seems most of the bikes park there. It may be difficult to park together if we have to park in a car park, especially with so many bikes being about. Hmm.. :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

It was worth a try Dave. :nod:

I've just rung the Prezzo Cafe bar to have a word with the mangeress (remember her stig?) but she's not there till 8pm tomorrow, so I'll give her a ring tomorrow and flutter my eyelashes down the phone at her. I'll keep you posted. :nod:
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Good idea chap. I got the impression it was all about having bikes parked up along the waterfront, not along the road in a car park. :eek:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've had a word with the manageress (Laura) at the Prezzo cafe and asked her if we could park our bikes outside the cafe on June the 15th and she asked if we'd be eating there. I told her not at your effin prices we wont!!! Only kidding. :lol:

I said we'll probably come in for coffee's and maybe a snack and she said it will be fine for us to park our bikes there and looking forward to seeing us. Bring you wallet with you roadrunner. The milky bars are on you. :lol: :lol:

All we need now is some good weather on the day. :nod:
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

nuggitt wrote:I said we'll probably come in for coffee's and maybe a snack and she said it will be fine for us to park our bikes there and looking forward to seeing us. Bring you wallet with you roadrunner.
Your doin' it again nuggitt :naughty: I've told you before, you'll give me a complex :confused:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

:D
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Mike and I will be at the Hull side of the bridge at 10.30am.

Is that time ok for you fatdog and undeadhairy?

We are taking a detour down the twisties to save going down the boring A15. :nod: It should only take us an hour to get there, if we don't get lost that is. :lol: :lol: Mike as volunteered as red leader 1, seeing as he has a map. :D

PM sent Karl
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

That's good for me Nuggitt.
Didn't get time to sort the paint job on the bike, so I'm quite happy to play tail end charlie so that I don't spoil the colour coordinated convoy!! :lol:
Are we meeting in the car park?
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down