Another ride out to Scarborough today

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Another ride out to Scarborough today

Post by nuggitt »

Had a ride out with roadrunner today to good old Scarborough for a cuppa and a tray of chips, cooked in beef dripping. Gorgeous they are.

I've got myself a new smartphone and luckily for you lot I've not quite got used to it yet. :retard: With it being a hot day I had the decency to wear a T shirt under my leathers unlike Mike (roadrunner) who zipped his leathers down in the eating area of the cafe to reveal his manly gut, sorry keg pack. I thought I'd taken a photo of it but unfortunately or should I say fortunately for you lot I got it wrong with the camera. It was hard work trying to eat my chips and to keep them down. I could hear a couple of diners wretching over in the far corner of the cafe, poor things. :puke: :puke:

Not many photos of the bikes I'm afraid. I'll have to do better next time. :nod:

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

I just knew you were up to something with that new phone nuggitt. I thought you were taking a snap of my manliness for your own personal use :D
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

Heard someone spanking it through the village yesterday, was that you John? :ninja:
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
banner001
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by banner001 »

i was in your neck of the woods the other day, my mate runs the wheatsheaf pub in kirk ella so we were staying there, heard a few bikes, but didnt get a good luck through the trees.
Current bikes:
1989 UK FZR 1000 EXUP-R Streetfighter @48,000 miles
1993 ZXR 400 L3 UK-spec Track-bike @21,000 miles
1994 ZXR 400 L4 UK-spec Commuter @48,000 miles
1999 Malaguti Phantom F12 scooter with 70cc kit+mods @14,000 miles
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

banner001 wrote:i was in your neck of the woods the other day, my mate runs the wheatsheaf pub in kirk ella so we were staying there, heard a few bikes, but didnt get a good luck through the trees.
I know that pub well, I grew up in Kirk ella and spent many a happy night in that establishment!
Not been in it for a few years now but I do pass by it when visiting my parents.
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

Should of messaged me banner im very near there
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Fatdog wrote:Heard someone spanking it through the village yesterday, was that you John? :ninja:
I wouldn't do anything like that Dave. :unibrow:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

nuggitt wrote:
Fatdog wrote:Heard someone spanking it through the village yesterday, was that you John? :ninja:
I wouldn't do anything like that Dave. :unibrow:
:lol: :lol:
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down