front fairing on ebay.....

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

[quote="nuggitt"]Here you are Karl & Mike. Sorry it's a bit late in coming. Had a very busy day today. :nod:

Thanks Karl and John for the photos. I must say it does look good. But as Stig says it all depends on the fit. Sorry to be a nuisance Karl but can you
put some pictures up (when you get time) of it fitted to the bike? I hope it fits well as I would be interested in purchasing one as a spare for the fairing parts I already have :nod:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've just been having a word with roadrunner about your top half fairing. :nod:

Would you like us both to come round on Wednesday morning to give you a hand with it? If you would like our wonderful prescence (bit of a double act really) then PM me your address and postcode and Mobile number and we'll promise not nick anything, honest. :ninja:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

It be Wednesday afternoon at the earliest before il get round to fitting it, pretty easy to do but yes I will take pictures of it when done, then il be creeping round Stig for some transfers :nod: :nod: :D
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Blimey. That's a bloody good price. Looks like they've sold out. Unless I'm mistaken.
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

Looks great!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

Rd they still have plenty in just got to enquire on ebay I reckon.
I know the full asking price is 112 but you just never know they might still give the discount
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

I think I might message them then. Can't grumble at that. Thanks. Dave :)
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

You have a PM Karl :)
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

It seems, Monsieur Undead, you had the only one at that price. How lucky was that? They're back upto the original price now. :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've just got these photos of undeadhairy's (Karl) new top half fairing fitted to his bike. It looks a good match. :nod: What we all need to know is did all the holes line up or did you have to callyfudge the holes a little to make them fit? Please tell me why you've used a big cross head screw to hold the fairing on. :naughty: They're for holding roofs on Karl. :naughty: I have a spare fairing bolt you can have if you promise me you'll take that one out. :crybaby:

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

Hi John. It all went in perfect just about. The only two bits not perfect is the side light isnt flush but is passable an the visor has a slight gap at the front but its nothing to worry about. I reckon I should be able to sort something out with it.
the screws im afraid to say are mostly like that on the fairing. Being like that since i brought the bike :crybaby: :nod: :nod: