Feeling a little flat today.

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
nuggitt

Feeling a little flat today.

Post by nuggitt »

On my last couple of rides out. (Only short ones) I was wondering why my bike was weaving and wobbling on corners.

This morning I thought I'd check the air pressures in the tyres and also the new headrace bearings I'd fitted over the winter. Came to push the bike backwards and thought this feels very heavy and this is why. I've just been screwed by this little bugger. :mad:

Taking it to the tyre doctor this afternoon to get it plugged up. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

Ah, so that's where it went. I've been looking for that :lol:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Well you've not had too good a start to this year with that bike Monsieur Nuggit!! Perhaps it's time you gave it to me. Anyway, I had a similar problem over winter. I knew I had a loose screw on my garage door and had intended getting around to fixing it. Then one day it just vanished. I thought well that saved me a job. It ended up in my tyre a few weeks later. The chances were slim but that's my look too. Never mind, all sorted now. I'll be out next weekend if the weather is fine. Fingers crossed. :D
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've got the tyre mended Dave so I'm ready for my next ride out too. When this damp weather buggers off that is. :mad:

I always thought you had a screw loose mate but I didn't like to say. :lol: :p
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

It's not just one chap! :eek: