Ex para Sgt arrested for defending himself

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Ex para Sgt arrested for defending himself

Post by creedxup »

I met a fella tonight in Hastings town centre.

I had a fiver in my pocket and it looked like he needed it so I give it hiim.

Anyway, got chatting and he was in Iraq, he lost his kneecap, now he has a metal one, he showed me the scar and it was a cracker, lovely work.

He had medals that he'd been presented with but had burnt them in protest at his treatment by the Government.

He has PTSD and is still suffering, he carried his mate 200 yards to safety after the guys leg had been blown off.

He was a Sgt after 7 years when he left the Army, that's fast for the Para's even in Wartime.

He was living on the streets.........

We watched a video of him in action and it was the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

The Ginger Mohican is ex Navy, has a child with his young Cousin and is obviously a waste of breath.

Search youtube for bumfights Hastings, it's the top one.

Or can someone post a link, I haven't got a clue.

He's got 15 kids lol

Please share this with everyone you know.

He was arrested for that.
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

He's the one without any front teeth, lol.
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

That's the one, the Mohican wanker is a child molester, the guy with the Camera brought him to the 'bum' to get beaten up.