Divorce.

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Georg
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Georg »

You know life can be a bi*ch sometimes. But one need to move on.

This place is full of chicks and houses and stuff. Something will come up anyway some day.

That's why I'm smiling and living like never before. This time a year the snow has nearly melted away and I'm planning to get my RU started tomorrow for a short spin.

Women and houses may come and go but your true love (motorcycles) will stay. :D
Olet, jos ajat. Ajat, jos et..!!
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

I spent Sunday evening, night and all Monday in a police cell after she phoned them and said I tried to strangle her,

Today an anti harassment order with a court date of the 16th, everything is in the hands of my solicitor.

It seems to be getting rather 'messy'
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Yes I thought it might Chris. They usually start off all friendly and amicable, it doesn't take long before it starts to turn nasty. :mad: Been there mate. :crybaby:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rob w
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by rob w »

I managed to get divorced from the 1st wife without solicitors, was still truamatic but it worked out ok we halfed everything.
Been married to the 2nd wife for 14 years now, i look back and it feels like that life was someone else, the life I have now is so much better.
Mk1 Yam R1, Mk1 EXUP, Duc 916, Blackbird, Kaw Z1, Kaw Z1a, Triumph 900 Daytona & 60's T120 Bonneville (cafe racer with a tuned T140 motor) Aprilia Pegaso, VFR750, Honda XL1000 Varadero
rob w
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by rob w »

shit mate hadn't read your last post, get things tied up as fast as you can and move on, life gets better.
Mk1 Yam R1, Mk1 EXUP, Duc 916, Blackbird, Kaw Z1, Kaw Z1a, Triumph 900 Daytona & 60's T120 Bonneville (cafe racer with a tuned T140 motor) Aprilia Pegaso, VFR750, Honda XL1000 Varadero
Gord
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Gord »

creedxup wrote:I spent Sunday evening, night and all Monday in a police cell after she phoned them and said I tried to strangle her,

Today an anti harassment order with a court date of the 16th, everything is in the hands of my solicitor.

Should have strangled her harder, lol (kidding)
Yoda
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Yoda »

Get yourself a good solicitor and expect to pay. They love you and then you become the anti christ. Their girlie friends are a bunch of two faced bitches who turn her ever more against you. And she will have a plan, women think things through before they act.

Get yourself a plan and stick to it. Decide what you want, because in the end you will lose a lot but still keep quite a bit.

Avoid violence and never ever send anything like a threatening text.

She is trying to get you removed from the house, once your out its difficult to get back in if there is violence involved.

Its a bloody awful thing to go through, and I wish you luck, BUT in the end once you have healed you will feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off you.

I was with my ex for 26 years, and I now wonder why we never got divorced earlier. At the end we had absolutely nothing in common except for our son, the dog and we lived in the same house!!!

Don't become one of those bitter twisted ex-husbands we all seem to know or work with.

You only get one life and being single again, its a FU***N second chance. :lol: :lol: :lol:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Absolutely spot on Yoda. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

Gord wrote:
creedxup wrote:I spent Sunday evening, night and all Monday in a police cell after she phoned them and said I tried to strangle her,

I didn't even do it, she lied.
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
Pitbull
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by Pitbull »

creedxup wrote:
Gord wrote:

I didn't even do it, she lied.
As Yoda said, women think before they act, and this is the start of the issue's that she will use against you,

My ex tried the same statement while I was trying to gain access to my kids, back in 2007/8, but as like you I didn't hurt her at all,
but she still tried to put the seed in the judges head against me,

I wish the best for you during this time for you,
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

Hope you get this sorted Chris. :(
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!