Selling my exup

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I thought my bike was tidy but yours makes mine look like a pile of scrap.

That's a minter Rob. :nod: You shouldn't have any trouble selling that. Just wish I had a spare two grand because I'd have it. :crybaby:

Good luck with the sale Rob. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rob w
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by rob w »

Cheers Nuggitt with a bit of look it will go to someone who will cherish it and finish the couple of little jobs I didn't, a lot of exups seam to be just a cheap form of transport rather than a pride and joy.
Mk1 Yam R1, Mk1 EXUP, Duc 916, Blackbird, Kaw Z1, Kaw Z1a, Triumph 900 Daytona & 60's T120 Bonneville (cafe racer with a tuned T140 motor) Aprilia Pegaso, VFR750, Honda XL1000 Varadero
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Lets hope it goes to a good home. :crybaby:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Blimey. That's tidy. :D
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

rdgravy wrote:Blimey. That's tidy. :D
Have you room for another Dave? :lol:
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

it is tempting. I've just sold my Dr 600. :) That's made a bit of a gap. I don't seem to ride the ones I have often enough tho. :crybaby:
rob w
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by rob w »

I know the feeling and I've got so many I need to make a gap so 3 are going, I bought a 57 reg Varadero with all the kit on my credit card, the wife went mental. I did say I was going to sell a couple but she pointed out I should have done that first! Not logic I understand!!
Mk1 Yam R1, Mk1 EXUP, Duc 916, Blackbird, Kaw Z1, Kaw Z1a, Triumph 900 Daytona & 60's T120 Bonneville (cafe racer with a tuned T140 motor) Aprilia Pegaso, VFR750, Honda XL1000 Varadero