nissin master cylinder bit needed

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

nissin master cylinder bit needed

Post by parappadog »

Anyone got an old nissin master cylinder kicking about? I need the inlet pipe and seal off one for my r1 cylinder.. I cant find my old yzf one which still has it on even though I know its here somewhere.. :( either the clutch or brake cylinders are the same..

anyone help? :D
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

I've a few brake parts in bits..
you gorra picture of what you need?
AKA Bald headed b'stard
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Not got a picture handy paul.. its the plastic elbow from the reservoir pipe that sits in the top of the cylinder and held in place with a circlipand seal and also a dust sesl on the outside.. pretty much the same on all nissin cylinders.. can prob sort a pic if needed but my laptop is buggered so im using my phone at min..

also.. I got some bones off ya just after xmas.. do u do any shorter ones as i still dont have the ride height i want. Its still level.. (Due to using zx10 shock and r1 forks). I think the ones I got were 20mm raise.. the shock is slim so shouldnt foul if I go higher.

cheers pal. :D
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

i'll have a look for the elbow. If its from the R1 style master then i def dont have one as I had a master where the same elbow was damaged. As i didnt have the elbow i didnt bother to try and repair it.

As for bones, what sort of centre height you wanting?
AKA Bald headed b'stard
DaddyA
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by DaddyA »

Hi, I was looking for the elbow connector I believe you are referring to. I presume most of the nissin cylinders are similar. The link below hopefully takes you to a previous post!

http://www.exup1000.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12721

The Kawasaki one fits mine (YZF 750).

Hope that's helpful?

Cheers
1996 YZF750R
1995 FZR1000RU
1993 ZZR600
Mk 5 Golf GT TDI
Haynes Roadster
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Hi.. thanks.. I have a zx7r and yes its exactly the same.. ill have a butchers at the link and get one ordered.. its annoying cos I have the original yzf one somewhere but ive put it somewhere safe!! :retard: