Back from the wilds ! but still in afghanistan

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
jasegee
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Location: West country bumkin teaching northerners how to ride !

Back from the wilds ! but still in afghanistan

Post by jasegee »

hello guys

ive finaly managed to get internet and my phone sorted , and yes its only taken 3.5 years :)

on a serious note i have an RU engine here and some panels and for the life of me i cannot remember who it was who needed it (i owed him it after i got an engine from him) i still have it here and i know where he lives can drop it off when i am back

i am currently serving in afghanistan but wait for it .....i have just bought a new bike you might of seen it on ebay its the yellow kenny robberts thunderace so with any luck i will be back soon ....

sorry the message is a bit daft but i am in a rush will try and chat later

jase
:p
***** TIME TO RIDE TIME TO DIE FASTER FASTER I HEAR YOU CRY ***** life is all about choice
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

wow, now theres a blast from the past. Good to see you're about mate and great news on the bike front

As usual look forward to the pics :nod: :cool:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Hello and welcome in Jase. Writing things like this... Location: West country bumkin teaching northerners how to ride ! Is fighting talk where we come from. We'll have to introduce you to our East Yorks gang leader "roadrunner". I wouldn't like to meet him in a dark alley that's for sure. I don't like seeing him in the daylight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.