Willingham Woods

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Willingham Woods

Post by rdgravy »

Had a nice ride out to Willingham Woods today. Does anybody else know it? or go there? Don't say this thread is rubbish without pics!! I was on my Diversion which doesn't really warrant a picture. Not too far from your neck of the woods either Mr Nuggit. Just off the A631 near Market Rasen. Do you need a special licence to come further south than the bridge? :D :D :D
robertcains
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by robertcains »

Was there myself today between 2 & 3 on a green Z thou, burgundy diversion?
Nick
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Dave59 makes it up there sometimes :nod:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Yes it was a burgundy Diversion, an old P reg with panniers. It must've been just before three when I got there. Was it a new Z1000. I did see something very big and green that looked really nice, I was a bit too busy drinking me tea and chatting to a fella with a Transalp.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

maybe you could ride over with Dave 59 sometime Stig, it looks like he must pass by you on his way over here. It'd be a cracking place for meet. Getting back to the Z1000, there was a bloke that had one with knobblys on doin some beach racing last Sunday at Mablethorpe.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

I've got that wrong Stig. It looks like Robertcains must be near you not Dave 59. It is a tad early.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

:worthless: That's no excuse with you going on a diversion. It's a yammy isn't it? :p

Willingham Woods. I've been there a couple of times many moons ago.

I'll have to see if my Linclon Visa/passport is up to date. Don't want to be getting stopped and sent back home at the border control gate. I'm glad there's a gate there because it keeps you buggers in. I don't know how you keep getting through to the best county of Yorkshire. :lol: :p

It's going to be a cracking day today lads. I'm going to be inside roadrunners mancave repairing my top half fairing. :crybaby:
Last edited by nuggitt on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

sometimes I go so fast I jump the Humber and miss the bridge altogether. :D
robertcains
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by robertcains »

Yes that was me. I left at 3 with a mate on a CBR600rr, you wouldn't have missed me as it's the first ride with my new cans on & I defo think I need to purchase some baffles lol,
I'm in Lincs as Mother-in-law lives nearby & we stayed here overnight & going to visit friends on a track day at Cadwell & take in the Caistor High Street once or twice :nod:
Nick