Selling some rare YZf 750 parts.

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Ill have the shocker Killa. :nod: Could you send me a pic?

If you can get me a postage price and send me details to send payment to i will get money straight to ya

Ta :D
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

I'll weigh it tomorrow and see how much the postage is. I forgot to mention that its basically brand new. Only run it this season about 2000 miles.
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

I am possibly interested in the headers, is the exup valve free to rotate? Also are the capheads for the valve in a good state? Only asking as the bolts "retaining" my exup valve have no heads, there is a blob of rust but not much more. Can you also please get a cost for postage and give me an idea of how much you are wanting for it? Thanks mate.
If you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all !!!
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

I am officially an eejit , just reread the post and seen the price, still askng about the rest though :retard:
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

The exup valve works fine, I actually don't remember whether the bolts are broken or not. I believe they are ok as I used this pipe for a short while with the valve hooked up. I think I even serviced the valve at some point. I'll take a look tomorrow and tell you.

/Killa
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

I looked at the valve today. It rotates freely and works as it should but the bolts are crap. One is broken off and the other two are just iron junk.
I guess I mixed up which pipe I renovated.

The valve works fine though so if you're not going to pull it apart this should work fine.

/Killa
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

My valve works fine at the moment (or was until I decided to part overhaul the bike) but it needs be dismantled, or the little blobs of rust knocked off to take it apart. I will get a machine shop to drill out and re-tap the threads, just don't have the facilities at home to do a proper job :crybaby: I was hoping to get another to use until I get the one I have redone, but no bother - it is pointless having two with the same issue. Thanks in any case though
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

Np, I did the same work on my other pipe and it was a bitch. I welded nuts to the broken bolts and got them out. Worked fine with two but the last one had to be drilled out and re-threaded.
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

These things are sold:

ZX10-11 Rear shock modified to fit YZF/FZR/Thunderace
BMC Air filter
Hot cams shims kit, two full boxes
CNC levers.
hammiegt
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by hammiegt »

I have a mate who has just got a nice orig yzf 750, which I know he will be using for a couple of trackdays, can I reserve the fairing for him, will get intouch with him tomorrow and get back to you, he may want a couple of other bits as well, will let you know asap
cheers hammie
hammiegt
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by hammiegt »

oh and is the fzr1000 headers ok, does the exup valve move freely on it, I would be interested in that for myself, cheers hammie
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Killawife »

Yes the exup moves easily and works fine, I've used the pipe on my YZF for a while.

Sure, I can hold the fairing for a bit. Just let me know and I can mail some pics of it.
hammiegt
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by hammiegt »

just reading another thread, and believe you are in Sweden, I would imagine the postal charges will be very high?? for exup headers and fairing
cheers hammie
hammiegt
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by hammiegt »

ok, have told my mate, he is interested, and was just worried about postage charges, let me know re downpipes if the other lad doesn't want them, and maybe I can go halfs on the postage with my mate
cheers hammie