Free silencer

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

You can give it to Hammie for me Chris. :nod: We need blokes like him to keep the fanatics in place.

I'm just wondering why you're giving some of your stuff away?? I hope you're not closing down your spares dept? :crybaby: We'll all be off the road in 6 months if you do. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend for Valentine's Day, so while she was sleeping I snuck out with her medical bracelet and had my initials engraved on them. That way she would always carry a reminder of our love, for the rest of her life.
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

nuggitt wrote:You can give it to Hammie for me Chris. :nod: We need blokes like him to keep the fanatics in place.

I'm just wondering why you're giving some of your stuff away?? I hope you're not closing down your spares dept? :crybaby: We'll all be off the road in 6 months if you do. :lol: :lol:
Did you think you were in the running to win it 😄😄😄😱

I bought 2 of these for peanuts and this one was scraped and not as described, so I received a refund for it, it owes me nothing and I need cheering up. ☺️
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
hammiegt
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by hammiegt »

Final attempt, twat 3,
When I first joined up as a boy soldier, back in 79, I came from Exeter and was stationed at Harrogate, very soon I had past my test on my gt185, and traded it in for a new cx500, I know I know!!!, folly of youth and all that, thing is, it was prob the exact tool for the job, hacking down from Yorkshire to devon, anyway, id done something to it and the battery wouldn't hold charge, so not having a kickstart I had to keep bump starting it, was at a garage one day, filled up, wheeled bike back from the pumps so I could get a run up across the forecourt to bump it, [heavy old thing], other motorists taking interest by now, off we set running along side the bike in 2nd with the clutch in, jump up and on to seat, bounce up and over and off the other side of the bike and end up in a heap under a very heavy cx, much to the amusement of all at the garage, helped up and 3 kind chaps push started me and my red face. [disclaimer, would like to point out that I am not a complete fu@ktard and do not have things happen like this on a weekly basis] lol
cheers hammie, the things you have to do eh!!
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

OK Hammie, you've won it.
You'll have to polish up the rest of the bike to match it though 😃

PM me your address and I'll book the courier.
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

Although, I don't know suitable it would be for 'project cheap dog' as it's almost mint.
hammiegt
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by hammiegt »

cheers creed, you hard taskmaster lol, although I will not restore cheap dog, it will be of a standard that the silencer will not look out of place when fitted many thanks really appreciate the exhaust will pm you
cheers hammie
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

one for good luck :D

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at
work. Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly,
sees them, and hides in the bedroom cupboard to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her
lover in the cupboard, not realizing that the little boy is in
there already.

The little boy says, "Dark in here."
The man says, "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a football."
Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Boy - "My dad's outside."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$750"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the
lover are in the cupboard together.

Boy - "Dark in here."
Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have football boots."
The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"

Boy - "$2250"
Man - "Sold."

A few days later, the boys' father says to the boy, "Grab your
boots and football; let's go outside and have a game of soccer.

The boy says, "I can't; I sold my ball and boots."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
Boy - "$3000"
The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends
like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going
to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in
the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that shit again. You're in my cupboard now."
AKA Bald headed b'stard
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

Best one yet Stig.👍
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

A few years ago when I lived in Feltham, we had 2 cats,a other cats thought they could come in the garden, so, one day, I hawked one up when I saw a cat coming and phlegmed one at it and hit it right on the back of the neck.

I bet the owners loved cleaning that off lol.