Progress on my new RU

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
mattblackone
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Progress on my new RU

Post by mattblackone »

Poor old thing is in need of some TLC so got it in the workshop and started work on it
https://imageshack.com/i/f2evufj

Cheers for looking any comments, ideas, advise is most welcome good or bad will update as things progress

Bill
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Hello Bill.

I'm trying to open your pictures but all I'm getting is a warning sign from windows saying this.....

There is a problem with this website's security certificate. :( :( :(
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
mattblackone
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by mattblackone »

nuggitt wrote:Hello Bill.

I'm trying to open your pictures but all I'm getting is a warning sign from windows saying this.....

There is a problem with this website's security certificate. :( :( :(
mmm ive always used photobucket for pics for forums never used imageshack will try and suss it out
mattblackone
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by mattblackone »

will try again
Poor old thing is in need of some TLC so got it in the workshop and started work on it

Front wheel was in a bit of a sorry state

But will polish up

Started on the frame

Brembo front brake conversion

Cheers for looking any comments, ideas, advise is most welcome good or bad will update as things progress
Hope this works
Bill
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

That's better Bill. :nod:

That front wheel looked a bit rough but it's polished up well. Frames looking good too. Welcome to the black snot club. :lol: :lol: As for those brembo brakes. Well I think they look shit and you should give them to me and I'll put them in the rubbish bin for you. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
mattblackone
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by mattblackone »

nuggitt wrote:That's better Bill. :nod:

That front wheel looked a bit rough but it's polished up well. Frames looking good too. Welcome to the black snot club. :lol: :lol: As for those brembo brakes. Well I think they look shit and you should give them to me and I'll put them in the rubbish bin for you. :D
Thats very kind of you mate lol and yea been a member of the black snot and eyeliner club for about 30 yrs which is about the length of time ive been building specials had bikes featured in awol, bsh, streetfighters over the years just cant seem to stop