probably the truth?

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

probably the truth?

Post by Stig »

AKA Bald headed b'stard
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

No probably about it. Little shits these days need chastising. . Saying that its not the kids fault most of the time.. :rolleyes:

I took some right cracks off my old man but I deserved every one I had!
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

It didn't do me any harm either. Made me what I am today. What ever that is??? :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

nuggitt wrote:It didn't do me any harm either. Made me what I am today.
So that's the reason. I did wonder :D
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

This nicey nicey culture has gone too far...after centuries of wars and hard times we are now surrounded by goodie goodie social workers and peace lovers.

My friend who is a PE teacher found some rugby traing body armour among the other items in the school gym, for use in rugby training he suggested that they could use it to teach rugby tackling. Upon his suggestion he was met with the reply that the health and safety issues are too great and that they now play tag rugby in case anyone gets hurt and claims from the school.

he also looked into a trip to a local zoo with the kids and realised that so many forms and risk assessments would have to be done it just wasnt worth the trouble...

This country is so fooked up with trying to take the right path it has wondered off on its own and is very lost.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.