My exup 748 just streetfighted...

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

My exup 748 just streetfighted...

Post by chapple »

Hello.I've just completed my streetfighter project.Yamaha exup 1002 with a Ducati 748 subframe and biposto seat cowl.Loads of other mods,jackup kit Hagon rear shock,thundercat hugger etc... but the performance is the same.Just need an exup valve pulley now to fit the exhaust valve...If anyones got 1 I'd love to hear from you.The missus thinks she's going on th e back.????I DONT THINK SO!!!!.
Approaching Fifty but still Nifty!!!!
nasty
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by nasty »

Any pics ??????
nasty`s the name helmet paintins, the game

if not pink don`t lick it!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

:worthless:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

I wish I could get my pics on Stig.

Post by chapple »

How on earth do you get pics on for all to see???
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I wish I could get my pics on Stig.

Post by Stig »

chapple wrote:How on earth do you get pics on for all to see???
http://www.exup1000.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=237

have a look at the bottom posting to help you out :thumbsup:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Exup pics

Post by chapple »

nasty wrote:Any pics ??????
Hi,yes hoping to get them on here asap.
Col

[sorted - Admin]

Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

smart exup...like the can :thumbsup:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
rf9rider
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by rf9rider »

One question i`ve always wondered about these fighters with seats like that, how do you stop your bollox smashing into the tank when you brake?
Rutz is my friend.
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Stubby...

Post by chapple »

Thanks for that...Yes the can does the trick but as with all add on cans on exups,the exhaust setup has to be spot on and at the mo it isnt.Sound acceleration from mid range up but sluggish as hell low down.Got all the necessaries now to fit the valve but will have to weld new lugs onto the Ducati subframe to accept the servo motor.The weathers been kind lately so would rather ride than modify.My previous bike was a k8 Crescent rizla but the exup is certainly much more fun!!
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

My Nads!!!

Post by chapple »

Oh let me tell you it's not the most comfortable situation to be in especially on the twisties..!!!.Gona try and get a Corbin Biposto seat on Ebay...
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Re: Stubby...

Post by chapple »

chapple wrote:Thanks for that...Yes the can does the trick but as with all add on cans on exups,the exhaust setup has to be spot on and at the mo it isnt.Sound acceleration from mid range up but sluggish as hell low down.Got all the necessaries now to fit the valve but will have to weld new lugs onto the Ducati subframe to accept the servo motor.The weathers been kind lately so would rather ride than modify.My previous bike was a k8 Crescent rizla but the exup is certainly much more fun!!
:D Just fitted an exup valve and been for a spin up the Brecon Beacons with a mate with his bog standard 89' exup.I couldnt believe the difference the valve makes to low down and mid range power.Awesome!!!!
woodywoody
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by woodywoody »

chapple wrote:
chapple wrote:Thanks for that...Yes the can does the trick but as with all add on cans on exups,the exhaust setup has to be spot on and at the mo it isnt.Sound acceleration from mid range up but sluggish as hell low down.Got all the necessaries now to fit the valve but will have to weld new lugs onto the Ducati subframe to accept the servo motor.The weathers been kind lately so would rather ride than modify.My previous bike was a k8 Crescent rizla but the exup is certainly much more fun!!
:D Just fitted an exup valve and been for a spin up the Brecon Beacons with a mate with his bog standard 89' exup.I couldnt believe the difference the valve makes to low down and mid range power.Awesome!!!!
hi fella if your going out for a spin up the beacons give me a shout ,would be good to meet some folks of the forum .
im so cool ,i piss ice cubes
chapple
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by chapple »

woodywoody wrote:
chapple wrote:
hi fella if your going out for a spin up the beacons give me a shout ,would be good to meet some folks of the forum .
Hi,yes I will let you next time we go up.Weather not too good at mo but maybe later in the month?
You got an exup then?.If so what do you think of it?..I am impressed with these bikes.Have had Suzukis for years,fancied a change but I think I'll hang on to the exup.A good all rounder.
Speak soon Cheers Col.