Carnaby Plastic Coaters

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Stig wrote:
so much to do and so little spare time :crybaby:
I know what you mean stig It's been a long time in coming for me and I'm loving every minute of it. :nod: :nod:

Only problem I have is that my garage feels a bit damp in this weather. :crybaby: :crybaby: I'll have to get round the old girl and see if I can get the bike in the kitchen. :lol: I've more chance of winning the euro lottery 3 times in a row. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Thanks for the tip Will. I have taken that onboard. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Just collected some more bits today from the plastic coaters.

I was going to have a go at painting these air tubes myself until I took them to the plastic coaters to see if they had something near this colour. He said all we have to do with them is blast em and give them a clear coat of lacquer. Well they did, and even they're amazed at how they've come out. the look bloody gorgeous. Only cost me a tenner. Not worth shaking a rattle can at. :lol:

These lads know their stuff allright. :thumbsup: