My New Bike

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

My New Bike

Post by roadrunner »

I had a couple of hours to spare during this bad weather and decided to try to put some pictures on here of the MT01 on it's way to Essex before it's onward journey to Holland. I hope it works ok as Photobucket has changed since I last did this :retard:

If this works I'll post pictures of the bike I bought to replace it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

Well that seemed to work eventually. :) I really liked that bike and I remember how sad I was when it left on the back of that trailer to Holland. :crybaby: I had just carried out a full service on it including valve adjustment and throttle body synchronising. The person who bought that bike will have got a good deal. That bike was fitted with Yamaha's EXUP valve like most bikes these days :nod:

Well it's time to see if I can remember how to do the pictures of it's replacement :rolleyes: Not easy if you're like me, with the memory span of a fish :retard: :retard:

This is my first brand new bike, a Yamaha FZ1N with ABS. A great bike with good brakes and riding position, well more comfortable than the EXUP over long distances anyway. It handles well untill very high speed gets too much for it. It's probably down to the sit up and beg riding position with wide (ish 'bars).I have improved it though by setting the suspension to suit my weight etc,

I still miss the MT though, as I owned it for over three years
Incidentally this bike is also fitted with the EXUP valve
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

And it puts points on your licence very easily. Especially when you're trying to catch me!:p :p

Well done that man with the photos. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

For some reason or other this one should have gone with the others but didn't so I'll try again :retard:

I just hope it's the correct one that's all. :)