ebay seller - Cardiff Motorcycles AVOID LIKE PLAGUE

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

ebay seller - Cardiff Motorcycles AVOID LIKE PLAGUE

Post by Stig »

Rang the above seller as they didnt have the seals listed for the rear caliper I was rebuilding but DID have the front ones.
So, whilst on the phone i gave them the diameter sizes of the pistons in the rear cal and ordered the front set that they had advertized

2 days later they arrived in the post so I set about rebuilding the rear caliper....sorted. This was Saturday afternoon a couple of weeks back

then came the front 4 piston jobbie

inserted the larger seals and then went for the smaller 2...which duely fell straight through (remember these were the ones they were advertizing that they had in stock and knew the sizes of!

Tried to call...no reply :angry:

Called them Monday morning and told to send them back with a note. They were in the post 1st class the same afternoon. Following Saturday came...still no goods. So rang them Monday. Says didnt receive returned goods til the Saturday WTF? and that the replacements would be in the post Tuesday. Saturday comes again...still no goods so rang again. Def with you today...like bollocks are they

Customer service can suck on mine coz they're a bunch of lying shits who dont give a damn once they've got your money

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/scooters-and- ... 4340.l2559

errrr...Rant over (sorry bout that)

Meanwhile...i'm still waiting :\ :\ :\
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Looking at their feedback, you're not the first to have a problem. If people are selling on the web they need to gear up for the sales volume.
Keep on keepin' on.