updated pics of the bike

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
barrybiker
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by barrybiker »

nice bike but that polished frame would need alot of cleaning regularly , u see the small light above the headlight my bike is very same as this model but was just wondering my light area above the headlight is blanked out as part of the fairing but the shape is there ....was this an extra on some bikes or was it added after ???? pic below of what i mean on my bike

Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

I thought it was the import bikes that didnt have the small side light but could be wrong
AKA Bald headed b'stard
dan83590
Earbasher
Earbasher

Post by dan83590 »

The frame doesn't need to much looking after really. A quick going over with some autosol twice a year keeps it mirrored.

Have a look at the loom you may find a spare plug taped up if you wanted to fit the side light.
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

Some countries didn't have or need the sidelight/driving light, the panel is screwed into the fairing just the same as the light but you'd need to splice into the headlight or instrument light wiring to get a feed for the light.

I have a complete light if you'd like one, with the connector and a piece of wiring to use to splice to your loom.
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
barrybiker
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by barrybiker »

aidybest wrote:Here we go 2nd time lucky, better than the ebay pics at the last owners gaff

. Hi aidybest , what are the mirrors off of that you have on your bike , they look good and tidy on the exup ????
dan83590
Earbasher
Earbasher

Post by dan83590 »

I doubt he'll answer you as the post date is years back.
yzfpaul
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by yzfpaul »

those mirrors are from a yzf 750 :nod: