my bike so far

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Darth Exup
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Darth Exup »

Side panels courtesey of a ktm sx apparently 79p pluse postage off ebay - result, just needed to grind a lot of the backs away to fit flush to the frame
nismo
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by nismo »

Keep the pics coming!! Can't quite visualize what it is going to look like finished yet, so it's keeping the suspense up!!
Defected for that V Twin goodness
fang
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by fang »

Like what your doing Darth, are you going to keep the clip ons or go with a top yoke conversion? :D
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever!!!
Darth Exup
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Darth Exup »

sorry so long to reply been so busy looking after mum and kids, i intend to keep the clip ons so far as they are really comfortable for me ( long arms like a gorilla lol) the only change so far being the fabrication of a subframe and lights to suit the top fairing in the pic was way too expensive so i have sourced a smaller one with lights built in ( which was all peeling and fake carbon fibre) i have since prepped and sprayed that satin black, when i have finished spraying the forks and front mudguard i will post some more pics, not really had much time to do anything - you know how it is but i suppose anything i manage to get done before winter is a bonus :)