yzf750/1040 ace power graph

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
r1wantone
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

yzf750/1040 ace power graph

Post by r1wantone »

I had a good weekend at Rockingham PB trackday, I've finally sorted the fueling problems out and she runs like a dream. It runs too well for the clutch unfortunately, I've installed HD clutch springs but she's still slipping.
I was going well today until a stone or nut got thrown up by a another rider in fromt of me and it punctured the radiator so that was the end of my day. If anyone has a good yzf750 rad for sale please let me know.
Before the bike wet itself I had it on the dyno at the track and it's producing just over 148bhp and 82.95 1b ft of torque at the back wheel.

He did say it was running a little rich all through the rev range so there is room for improvement.
If you are not fast you're last
r1wantone
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

forgot this bit

Post by r1wantone »

I hope this works
r1wantone
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

try again

Post by r1wantone »

Flipper
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by Flipper »

looks pretty good to me. Nice one
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

Very nice, nearly 150 bhp at the wheel that is 20 bhp more than a stock exup 1000. As for running a little rich right through thats easy. Take the filter out... :D
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.