Aprilia Tuono RSV1000R..

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Aprilia Tuono RSV1000R..

Post by parappadog »

Pics of my recently aquired RSV Tuono 1000R. 2005 model, 5600 miles, 1 owner bike. Full fat 140 bhp motor. The Italians dont detune their factory nakeds like the japs do..

Absolutly immaculate and a proper riot to ride.. It wheelies with ease!! :lol: A bit too easy really :ninja: :eek: Love it!!
Leo Vince Ti exhaust. Billet levers, forged wheels and Ohlins rear shock and damper.

Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Fess up. What did you pay?
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Looks the business that does matey :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

nuggitt wrote:Looks the business that does matey :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Cheers Nugg. Im loving it!! :nod:
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
yzfpaul
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by yzfpaul »

now i dont get envious too often but boy that looks cool :nod:

how does the grunt compare to the TL out of interest pappa ?
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Hey Pauly.
The Aprilia is just so much easier to ride. Straight line grunt i think the suzook would outrun it mainly due to aerodynamics. I find after 50 mile on the TL im knackered whereas on the Prilla i did a 350 mile day last saturday without a single ache. I dont think ill ever get another bike with clipons after the Tuono.
Its one of them bikes that brings out the evil in you and puts a huge smile on yer face!! :nod: I love it! All been well i think i have got someone lined up to buy the tl. fingers crossed :nod: