Batteries - speedy delivery or not....

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Batteries - speedy delivery or not....

Post by skyerae »

I ordered a battery from M & P Direct last Friday and it will (allegedly) only be deliverd on Monday - over a week lated after I ordered it. So if you need a battery pronto - like I did - avoid M & P Direct. They took long enough delivering fairing bolts so I should have learned my lesson, but I was assured when I ordered the battery that they were in stock. That is possibly correct but the warehouse must be outer Mongolia, or Siberia- somewhere really accessible!!
If you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all !!!
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

I did say to use busters they are very fast. M+P are good but they dont rush.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

a week....not too bad

I ordered an air hose off line on 5th May and it was in stock...still not got it yet
I mailed the supplier 3 weeks back and was told they were short staffed :retard: ....like I give a sh1t. Good job it wasn't needed urgently :D :lol: :lol:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

:paranoid: Know owt about the fire then :lol: :lol: :lol:
The EXUP stickered zimmer frame is mine and I aint got no friends
itsnotagenesis

Post by itsnotagenesis »

joeboy wrote:I did say to use busters they are very fast. M+P are good but they dont rush.
I thought M&P and Busters were now the one company.
Both of their websites look remarkably the same.
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

itsnotagenesis wrote:
joeboy wrote:I did say to use busters they are very fast. M+P are good but they dont rush.
I thought M&P and Busters were now the one company.
Both of their websites look remarkably the same.
Yeah it does seem that way but but some reason Busters give you better service but they dont sell as much stuff.

Maybe busters just use M+P as their warehouse and stock. Ive seen that before.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

Yep, Busters and M&P are linked. My mate went there once and was chatting with them, think as Joeboy said they use them same stock but I think my mate said something about it being ran by two different brothers or something.

Anyhow... I don't use M&P anymore either as I find Busters very fast, dilivery time for M&P to Northern Ireland was sometimes 3 weeks and it was 3 days from Busters.

I phoned up M&P once years ago chasing an order and they said that there lorries kept getting robbed as the packaging they were using were DVD and video recorded boxes and stuff like that.

I guess highway men still exist.... :D
1989 FZR1000R