New member - new bike

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Polly13
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

New member - new bike

Post by Polly13 »

Hi

I'm new on site, and have been invited to post a few piccies of my machine (although I must add that it is now sporting a big, round chrome headlight as opposed to the sporty-looking but ultimately useless ones housed in the Raptor nose fairing).

Hope you like it. Unfortunately for me, a financial crisis in the polly13 household means that it will soon be up for sale, probably in the next few weeks.

If anyone fancies it, make me an offer!

itsnotagenesis
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by itsnotagenesis »

Thats pretty cool for a stretfighter.. whats the swinger from?
1040EXUP
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by 1040EXUP »

tis very nice :D

1040exup
Next stop 200mph
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

tis very very nice not usuall keen on street fighters but thats a good en love the paintwork
the older i get the faster i was
Polly13
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Polly13 »

I'm not sure about the swing arm - some of the streetfighter mods were already done when I bought it from a guy in Birmingham. I did try to contact him a few months later to ask him where the arm was from (among other things) but it seems the phone number he gave me is no more. I do know that a mate of his in Great Barr did the chequered-flag-on-blue paintwork.

The seat/tail unit is from an Aprilia RS250 and I made the belly pan from some old fairing lowers and got it sprayed up to match. That's about all there is to it really, apart from a few small bits and pieces here and there.

Oh, and it pulls like a fucking traction engine. But being an EXUP1000, you lot would already know about that I guess.......