Jets and carb bits

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Jets and carb bits

Post by joeboy »

I found a cheap place for jets and carb bit and its not far from me either, its called motocarb.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
plodder

Post by plodder »

Is it cheaper for EXUP needles & toobs than Stig can get on the group buy?
Converted to pedal power. Now skinny as fook.
YAMAEXUP
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by YAMAEXUP »

http://www.motocarb.co.uk/

Seems like a useful place for differant needles for my KTM enduro...thanks for the heads-up.
Bikes-they're in the blood.

www.blood.co.uk
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

plodder wrote:Is it cheaper for EXUP needles & toobs than Stig can get on the group buy?
His needle jets seen a bit expensive but the idle jets I wanted were about a fiver less than allens in total.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

Ok not impressed with this guy, said he would post on Wednesday and its Saturday and no jets yet..also no answers to emails and he doesnt pick the phone or his mobile up at times when he is meant to be open :angry:
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

B*****D!!! :(
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.