rear shocks

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
everton27
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

rear shocks

Post by everton27 »

rear shock has give up can anyone recomend any replacements that would fit
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

Welcome to the forum, think you''d better introduce yourself first, it's only manners after all :D

Also, do a search of the forum, mainly the workshop this subject has been covered a few times with different types of shocks.

Also it would help what bike you have.....
1989 FZR1000R
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Introduce youself in the lounge bar. It's customary to get us all a drink in. :drunk: Then put in a search at the top of the page and you'll find loads of post relating to replacement shocks etc. Ok matey. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
YAMAEXUP
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by YAMAEXUP »

If you get offered an EMC Race shock, don't touch it.I had one on my Exup and it blew it's guts out during a spirited ride along the A272 and just before we were due to leave for the Assen WSB a few years ago.I stuck the original one back in place and tied me over until I could buy an Ohlins shock for the bike,which is still on the bike now.
Bikes-they're in the blood.

www.blood.co.uk