Sad, but funny too

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Plastic Scouser
Site Photographer
Site Photographer

Sad, but funny too

Post by Plastic Scouser »

Exup/V-Boost? Tomato/Tomato? Same meat - Different gravy :)
All the same innit? It's still a yam :)
fzryam
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by fzryam »

good job there was an ambulance on hand, :lol:
one life,live it
hotcam
Technician
Technician

Post by hotcam »

OW.
-------
'95 FZR1000exup
"And they had a machine, a dream of a machine, with wheels and gears and perfect in every respect, and they lived on it..." -Stanislaw Lem, "Cyberiad"
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

beware....they're out there waiting for you!!!!
AKA Bald headed b'stard
DarkFool
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by DarkFool »

my god. what a moron, how some people don't see things right in front of them is beyond me
1990 FZR 1000 R

No One Ever Suspects The Fool
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

For F**K sake is he blind or what!!! :eek:

Lets hope there's 2 stretcher beds in the ambulance? :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
fzryam
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by fzryam »

who cares its only a copper
one life,live it
hexhup
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by hexhup »

fzryam wrote:who cares its only a copper
i know a lot of sound guys who work in the force ok a lot of em are twats but that guy looked like he was tryin to save a life ffs if it was your child's life on the line i'd bet yad be glad to see them . i know i dont post much but come on if he was doing a guy for a small plate or a loud zorst ok then but he wasn't he was just a guy doin a good job saving someone's father . sun or daughter and didnt deserve that rate i'll get of me soap box now
Plastic Scouser
Site Photographer
Site Photographer

Post by Plastic Scouser »

hexhup wrote:
fzryam wrote:who cares its only a copper
i know a lot of sound guys who work in the force ok a lot of em are twats but that guy looked like he was tryin to save a life ffs if it was your child's life on the line i'd bet yad be glad to see them . i know i dont post much but come on if he was doing a guy for a small plate or a loud zorst ok then but he wasn't he was just a guy doin a good job saving someone's father . sun or daughter and didnt deserve that rate i'll get of me soap box now
No biker deserves it M8 - It is just further proof of what w@nkers most car drivers are...
Exup/V-Boost? Tomato/Tomato? Same meat - Different gravy :)
All the same innit? It's still a yam :)
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

At least hes getting payed to take the risk. We take our risks for fook all with those idiot car drivers.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
plodder

Post by plodder »

I can't understand why he put himself in that position as there was a slip road with a sharp bend and other outriders... it's not as though the ambulance was not going to be able to merge (and people are quicker to get out of the way for an ambulance than the police).

When I saw the start of the clip I thought he was going to stop on the hatched area and wave from the side.

Having said all that, I agree that most car drivers are w@nkers, brought home in an incident last year when I broke down on the link road on M40 Junction 10 (cam belt roller bearing collapsed). In the space of 5 minutes while trying to phone the RAC, 2 cars came within 5 yards of crashing into the back of my car because they cut up the left of someone who had moved over to the RH lane and that's despite me standing halfway in the road waving them to move out standing 30 yards back from the car in a T-shirt with the phone in one hand onto the RAC. So that's me, a 2 month old baby and the wife in the snow and biting wind (I got them on the grass well out of the way ASAP). And none of the fcukers stopped to help either.

:finger: , :finger: and double :finger: :finger:
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Hmm know that feeling. Try standing in the road with a hi viz vest on waving cars down, as your spotting for a HGV trying to reverse out of a sh*t located entrance. One tit nearly ran me over, till he realised his car was gonna get crushed. I've had others speed up, and one tw*t blew his horn to try and make me move outta the way. Cars drivers don't ya just love 'em. :D
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

plodder wrote:I can't understand why he put himself in that position as there was a slip road with a sharp bend and other outriders... it's not as though the ambulance was not going to be able to merge (and people are quicker to get out of the way for an ambulance than the police).

When I saw the start of the clip I thought he was going to stop on the hatched area and wave from the side.

Having said all that, I agree that most car drivers are w@nkers
I'm with plodder on this.......w t * was he doing positioned in the lane with oncoming traffic........Chevrons were place to be!

So far as stopping is concerned, bikes pretty much always stop for one another and I reckon most of us into bikes, if in a car, will stop for anyone.

What say you?
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!
surfer69
Technician
Technician

Post by surfer69 »

I know he was doing his job, but he was a bit of a twat pulling into the lane that close to the oncoming lorry, anyone behind it wouldn't have had a lot of time to react as the lorry moved out of their field of vision.
When you've eliminated the impossible
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
1990 Yamaha FZR1000R1
1998 Fiat Coupe 20VT 270bhp.
DAZ
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by DAZ »

i think this is a case of ive got blue flashing light's you will stop,no matter where i park,didn't quite work though :lol: :lol: :lol:
bet he's never had to work since that day,nice pension and a big pay out