Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Reviewed & Recommended
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:15 pm    Post subject: Carbon fibre fender extender Reply with quote

After a few years of hunting around I've eventually found myself a carbon fibre fender extender. I got it from here.... FENDER EXTENDER

Ignore the FJR1300 part. I used this to get hold of the seller (Graham) who was very helpful. Having spoken to Graham and was told with our bikes being old Dinosaur's. He told me they don't make one for our models. What I did do though was to send him my spare mudguard and he has over 200 types in stock. He went through them and he found that the Yamaha MT03 was a very good fit. The model number for the MT03 is Y008. I paid 21.50 for the one I got.

I haven't fitted it to the mudguard in the photo it's only a loose fit for the photo.

If you want one. I can honestly say the quality of the carbon is first class.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, John. Fender extenders are so uncool - even carbon. On second thoughts, especially carbon. You could cut it in half and use it as elbow sliders.
nuggitt
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayup. Somebody else peeing on my bonfire.

So you think carbon fender extenders are so uncool?

That's not what I heard from the many long conversations I had with Graham about them. It's a small family concern who are based in Spain and they are struggling to keep up with demand.

Like I mentioned earlier I've been hunting for one of these for years and now I've got one I don't think you'll change my mind about it. Somebody else as already tried that. Anyway I'm very uncool so it'll be a good match for me. raspberry big grin
Teego
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye John. You're so uncool that you're cool again. I'm sure Fogarty electric worm leathers will make a comeback one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Reviewed & Recommended All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: