Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Reviewed & Recommended
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goshreally2
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Powertech and Oha. Reply with quote

Hi All. I have recently bought an exhaust silencer from a company called Powertech. I got a road legal polished stainless steel item fully road legal and e marked for 99. It was sold as a universal unit with a 50mm inlet (you can buy link pipes at extra cost). It came with a company sticker in the box but not on the muffler which I really like ( its a good sticker and will probably go on the bodywork when done ). I am really pleased with the item and works well, good flow, not too loud, not too quiet also looks good at 390mm total length. I think Powertech do dyno work also. I would definitely recommend this company they were decent and made extra effort to ensure the order was correct. They are in Poulton-le-Fylde Lancashire but I dealt with them on ebay ( under search for universal road legal exhaust ).
Today I received some brake lines I ordered from a company call Oha Motorsport. They are in Bangor, County Down but I dealt with them through ebay again- I received the items in 5 days including Christmas . This company also took extra care to make sure we were talking about the same thing and the items were spot on. Front and rear lines cost me just under 75 including tracked postage which I think is good. They are a good quality item. I would recommend both of these companies as I can't fault them.
nuggitt
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you put some photos up of the exhaust?
Goshreally2
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will work on photos over the next couple of days, I will probably have a couple of issues, I might have to do it through my phone as I am having problems uploading to the laptop. If you don't mind I will seek your help if needed. ( I have read Stig's guide and will get on it ).
nuggitt
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had some photos sent by Goshreally showing his new exhaust.

Here they are...

Goshreally2
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Nuggit for sorting the pictures and posting about the exhaust. I just wanted to add that the exhaust has a removable baffle which can be removed without taking it off the bike. Oh and as you can see I wasn't lying about it living in the lounge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Reviewed & Recommended All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: