View previous topic :: View next topic  
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Fairly tidy........is it over priced Reply with quote

Fairly tidy one, hard to know what they are worth these days. Prices are so far apart.

A NICE FZR
nuggitt
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that yesterday and it does look rather nice but like you say the price is a bit high.

Then I noticed the name of the seller. I've dealt with him before in the past. I bought two side panels from him on Ebay. I got them quite cheap too, so when I asked for his address and postcode and mobile number so I could come and collect them. He totally ignored me. Obviously he didn't like the price they went for so I had to get on to Ebay. All they did was reimbursed me with my money. Beware. mad mad
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, think you must have your sellers mixed up. You've actually seen the bike!! Stigg dumps bought a dark red seat cowl and you came to pick it up in person, with another guy on a bike. Think it was an r1. I remember as all that polishing on yours must of taken some time!!
nuggitt
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you could be right with that. nod I do remember picking up a seat cowl for stig. I seem to remember he had 3 fzr bikes in his garage. A nice lad too.

It was the name fcukknows2007 that seemed to rattle a bell with me. Obviously he wasn't the lad I dealt with years ago, who also lived in Grimsby.
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's the one. I had 3, one was a bit of a donor bike, not 100% complete but cheap. Bike number 2 got sold when the shower, tumble dryer and car all went wrong in the same week. Then I have the best one and that's all I have now. I'm not even fussed if it doesn't sell. I know it's not really worth 2800, but people always want money off so thought I'd start high
nuggitt
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all coming back to me now. Was the lad who was with me Roadrunner (Mike)? If it was Mike I thought he came on his exup or was it his FZ1? I don't recall an R1 being there. big grin
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah must of been the fz1, I remember it being a more modern bike but was more interested in yours lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: