Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Ride to Whitby. Reply with quote

Had a nice ride up to Whitby today as the weather was beautiful. I got talking to the owner of this FZR600 at the Whistlestop Cafe. He hasn't had it very long and he wants to give it a good tidy up. I gave him an exup card and told him all about what goes on on here with all the generosity of donating parts with our members. He's also got an FZR250 and a FZR400 which are also in need of some TLC. He lives in Scarborough which isn't that far from me. Hopefully he'll join our merry gang.

Afterwards I went on to Scarborough and then on to Seaways. It was a lovely day for riding and from what I've seen on the weather forecast it's going to be the same on Friday so I'm working on the missus for a pass out.

Only the one photo for you I'm afraid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: