Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Ride out today. Reply with quote

Got out for the first time today since last November. The sky was a bit hazy but I thought sod it. First stop was the garage for some fresh petrol. From there I headed for the Seaways bike Cafe at Fridaythorpe. I didn't expect to see many bikes there but it was heaving. I met Mike and Geoff there too. Here's some photos of Seaways....

We then went on to Scarborough. We went our seperate way at this point. Mike and Geoff went up to Whitby. I went to the nearest cafe for a bag of chips and a warm cuppa tea. To cold on the dannie's for me. It's ok for those wimps that wear heated gloves. raspberry

Eyore
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you had a nice day out smile

I took my special baby out for a spin today, 160 miles around the Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head in Kerry.

nuggitt
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good day out Eyore though a bit cool on the old fingers. Was it warmer for you over there in Ireland? I'm looking forward to it warming up a bit. nod Your baby looks nice. nod
Eyore
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuggitt wrote:
It was a good day out Eyore though a bit cool on the old fingers. Was it warmer for you over there in Ireland? I'm looking forward to it warming up a bit. nod Your baby looks nice. nod

Quite cool all right, still absolutely dry which given the recent few months is great to see. I won't complain. smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: