Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: First ride out this year. Reply with quote

I've been let loose again, so I had a test run to Sherburn cafe bar. It was nice to get out on the old girl again, though I was a bit rusty to say the least. My mojo started to come back after a few miles under the belt.

I do have a slight issue with the carbs again so it's back in the man cave to get sorted. mad
1200si
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How nice does it look compared to the stuff in the back ground.

Once the Thunderace is finished, I'll try and meet up with you at some point, I live at Cayton Bay.
nuggitt
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliment 1200si and yes they don't spray em like they used to. laugh

Dogsballx took these photos of my bike at Sherburn last year and it just goes to show how dull the modern paintwork really is.

I visit Scarborough often so we could either meet up there or Seaways at Fridaythorpe or like you say at Sherburn. thumbsup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: