Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuggitt
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Ride out yesterday Reply with quote

Set off yesterday heading for Thirsk and got to Malton and it was grid locked from every direction. I decided to turn around and head for Whitby instead via Pickering. Arriving at the roundabout on the A64, that too was chock a block with traffic so another re-think and headed for Whitby via the Scarborough coast road. There was quite a bit of traffic on that route but at least it was moving. Finally I arrived in Whitby an hour and a half from leaving home. Whitby was heaving with tourists, I donít think Iíve ever seen it that busy.

After lunch I headed back over the North York Moors via Danby and Castleton. Thatís a lovely route back to Hutton-Le-Hole.

Hereís the usual photoís for you. I must add the photos of the North York Moors donít do them justice. It was a lovely clear day and the photos donít show the views as clear as I was looking at.

Jay762
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another cracking ride out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exup1000.co.uk Forum Index -> Meets & Rideouts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: